How We Help
Sagemont RN Healthcare Advocates can help alleviate the stress of your situation by handling medical appointments, ensuring your questions are addressed by your providers, reviewing your bills, following up on diagnostic tests, discussing options for care and in general staying on top of your healthcare situation.
Care Coordination and Management
Sagemont RN’s can review your medical information to help you understand as much as possible so that you can ask for the care you want. We can then work with you to:
- Review your situation to see if there are any gaps in your care.
- Ensure that all of your specialists are following the same care plan for you.
- Accompany you to appointments, document the exchange of information, and make sure your needs are addressed.
Our RN’s review the latest medical literature to make sure you are aware of all the latest therapies for your situation. We will:
- Research new therapy or treatment options for your condition.
- If appropriate and of interest, identify potential clinical trials.
- Help you identify and understand alternative therapies that might be suitable for your situation.
Senior Care Coordination
If you or your loved ones are having difficulties with medical issues, we can help provide management of your care. We offer to:
- Coordinate medical care and do wellness checks for seniors living alone.
- Accompany a senior to healthcare providers' visits and participate in the appointments by asking relevant questions.
- As needed, accompany you or a family member to the Emergency Department.
- For out-of-state visitors, skiing, cycling or hiking accidents are not uncommon in Colorado. We are available to provide support for an injured family member by visiting the relative in the hospital, asking appropriate questions about the care, overseeing the situation and as appropriate, communicating with family members that cannot be in present in person in Colorado.